Muscle cramps / spasms are sudden, involuntary contractions that occur in various muscles. These contractions are often painful and can affect different muscle groups. Commonly affected muscles include those in the back of your lower leg, the back of your thigh, and the front of your thigh. You may also experience cramps in your abdominal wall, arms, hands, and feet. Sometimes these are called charley horses, particularly when they are in the calf muscles.
The intense pain of a cramp / spasm can awaken you at night or make it difficult to walk. A sudden, sharp pain, lasting from a few seconds to 15 minutes, is the most common symptom of a muscle cramp. However, in some cases, a bulging lump of muscle tissue beneath the skin can accompany a cramp as well.
Following are the possible causes of muscle cramps / spasms:
- Poor blood circulation in the legs
- Overexertion of the calf muscles while exercising
- Insufficient stretching before exercise
- Doing exercise in the heat
- Muscle fatigue
- Magnesium and/or potassium deficiency
- Calcium deficiency in pregnant women
- Spinal nerve compression
- Kidney failure
Through the combination of Classical Homoeopathy, Ayurvedic-Unani formulations and Internationally Acclaimed Advanced Physiotherapy, pain due to Muscle Cramp / Spasm is reduced considerably and rejuvenation of the affected area begins.
To avail safe and non-invasive treatment for Muscle Cramps / Spasms, consult the specialists of Zilaxo Advanced Pain Solution.
- Neck Pain (Cervical Spondylosis)
- Shoulder Pain (Frozen Shoulder)
- Low Back Pain
- Knee Pain
- Heel Pain (Calcaneal Spur)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Slipped Disc
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Tennis Elbow/Golfer's Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Injury
- Spondylosis (Cervical & Lumbar)
- Ankle Sprain
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Muscle Spasm
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Muscle & Ligament Tear
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Achy/ Stiff Joint