Sciatica is a common type of pain affecting the sciatic nerve, a large nerve extending from the lower back down the back of each leg.
Symptoms are generally characterised by:
- Pain that radiates from the lower back to the buttock & back portion of the leg which is worse when sitting.
- Burning or tingling down the leg
- Weakness, numbness or difficulty moving the leg or foot
- A constant pain on one side of the rear
- A shooting pain that makes it difficult to stand up
Sciatica usually affects only one side of the lower body. Often, the pain extends from the lower back all the way through the back of the thigh and down through the leg. Depending on where the sciatic nerve is affected, the pain may also extend to the foot or toes. For some people, the pain from sciatica can be severe and debilitating. For others, the sciatica pain might be paroxysmal and irritating, but has the potential to get worse.
Through the combination of Classical Homoeopathy, Ayurvedic-Unani formulations and Internationally Acclaimed Advanced Physiotherapy, pain due to Sciatica is reduced considerably and rejuvenation of the affected area begins.
To avail safe and non-invasive treatment for Sciatica, consult the specialists of Zilaxo Advanced Pain Solution.
- Neck Pain (Cervical Spondylosis)
- Shoulder Pain (Frozen Shoulder)
- Low Back Pain
- Knee Pain
- Heel Pain (Calcaneal Spur)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Slipped Disc
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Tennis Elbow/Golfer's Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Injury
- Spondylosis (Cervical & Lumbar)
- Ankle Sprain
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Muscle Spasm
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Muscle & Ligament Tear
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Achy/ Stiff Joint