Sciatica is a common type of pain affecting the sciatic nerve extending from the lower back down the back of each leg.
Common symptoms of the Sciatica include
1. Pain that radiates from the lower back to the buttock and back portion of the leg which is worse when sitting
2. Burning or tingling down the leg
3. Difficulty moving, numbness or weakness in the leg or foot
4. A constant pain at one side of the rear
5. An intense pain that makes standing up quite difficult
Sciatica usually affects on one side of the lower body. Often the pain extends from the lower back all the way through the back of your thigh down through the leg. Depending on where the Sciatica nerve is affected, the pain may also extend to the foot or the toes. The pain from Sciatica can be severe and debilitating for some people. For others, Sciatica pain might be paroxysmal and irritating but has the potential to get worse.
Through the combination of Classical Homoeopathy, Botanical Formulations and Internationally Acclaimed Advanced Physiotherapy, pain due to Sciatica is reduced considerably and rejuvenation of the affected areas begins.
To avail the safe and non-invasive treatment for Sciatica, consult the specialists of Zilaxo Advanced Healing Destination.